- 2m diameter radome with hydrophobic coating to minimise signal loss caused by standing water during rainfall.
- 1.5m prime focus aluminium parabolic dish antenna.
- High-speed dual-axis antenna rotator (elevation over azimuth).
- Dual-axis rotator controller with closed-loop feedback control system for excellent pointing accuracy and smooth tracking.
- X-Band scalar feed horn, low-noise amplifier (LNA) and block downconverter (BDC).
- Rugged, weatherproof GPS antenna (mounted outside radome).
- Optional radome environmental control unit for hot climates.
- Optional radome heater for very cold climates.
- Modular receiver rack (4U rack mount) containing the following removable modules:
LNB power supply. XDC programmable downconverter. USB hub and serial adapters. GPS receiver. Switch mode power supply. Optional USB interfaces for reception of L-Band services.
- High-rate demodulator (1U rack mount).
- 2kVA UPS (tower or 2U rack mount).
- Ingest PC (midi-tower or 4U rack mount) running 64-bit Windows with Dartcom Polar Orbiter Ingester software.
- Processor PC (midi-tower or 4U rack mount) running NASA RT-STPS, Simulcast, IPOPP and CMA FY3L0pp/FY3L1pp software.
- Optional visualisation PC (midi-tower or 4U rack mount).
- 6U desktop or optional 22U floor-standing cabinet for complete rack-mounted system.